Private Day Trip To Essaouira From Marrakech
FULL DAY RIP TO ESSAOUIRA FROM MARRAKECH
DAY TRIP TO ESSAOUIRA MOGADOR
ESSAOUIRA DAY TRIP FROM MARRAKESH
Description: Explore the city of Essaouira during this private day trip from Marrakech, explore Essaouira, its souks, the Midina, the historical monuments of Mogador and the old jewish town
Introduction: Essaouira is a port city, with an old port dating from the Portuguese era. During this day trip you will have a stop at the women’s cooperative producing argan oil, and you will have the opportunity to attend a demonstration of the extraction of argan oil in the traditional way, you will explore the old harbor, the Portuguese fortress sekkala, the picturesque souks, and the medina and enjoy a fish lunch at the port.
- Discover Moroccan Argan and all its possible uses; cooking and cosmetic oil.
- Visit the traditional port of Essaouira the medieval city.
- Explore the role of Skala, a fantastic place that is famous for its rows of gigantic cannons facing the Atlantic Ocean.
- Visit the old medina with its craftsmen and cedar, its blacksmiths, its weavers, jewelers, as wel as the old jewish town and the Moulay hassan square.
- Relax and enjoy a walking tour on a beautiful beach
- Enjoy a traditional fish lunch or sea food at the port or in local restaurant
You will appreciate the diversity and the richness of Morocco with its coastal cities, departure of Marrakech at 08:30 and take the road of Essaouira passing by the village of Chichaoua. Admire the landscape steeped by argan fields; you can see herds of goats trying to reach the argan tree for food. Take advantage of your stop at the cooperative of argan oil to get an idea about this famous oil with multiple uses and also enjoy another stop at the Ounagha vineyard for a tasting of a local wine produced in the vineyard side by side. Arrival in Essaouira. Free time until return. Visit the city and its old port, Take a walk through the medina and explore souks and carpentry workshops dedicated to cedar and cedar carving. Also a nice walk along the beach will offer you a good relaxation
You can have lunch at your own pleasure at one of the local restaurants that serves delicious fish and seafood
Return to Marrakech by the end of the afternoon
Included in the price:
- Professional driver/guide
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- AC minivan or 4WD Fuel included
- Mineral water during the trip
- Entrance fees